This is interesting because of the place it came from. The Sanford house is a Vine Street mansion built by Ed Sanford in 1875, complete with marble fire places, Tiffany chandeliers, and carved hunting scenes on the dining room sideboard. The property originally took up an entire block. Ed Sanford was the first Morris School superintendent and later became a lawyer.
The Music Box also came from that house.